The first Avengers spin-off team debuted back in 1984!
Happy 30th WCA!
In celebration of Marvel Comics’ 75th Anniversary, Marvel proudly presents a deluxe collection of its 10 mightiest Masterworks hardcovers, plus the all-new, long-in-demand NOT BRAND ECHH VOL. 1 and the AVENGERS 75TH ANNIVERSARY BY ALEX ROSS POSTER signed by none other than Stan “The Man” Lee!
MARVEL FAMOUS FIRSTS: 75TH ANNIVERSARY MASTERWORKS SLIPCASE SETarrives in local comic book retailers September 3 and contains the following monumental Marvel collected moments:
CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL. 1 HC
264 pgs. - collecting Tales of Suspense #59-81
DAREDEVIL VOL. 1 HC
256 pgs. - collecting Daredevil #1-11
DOCTOR STRANGE VOL. 1 HC
328 pgs. - collecting Strange Tales #110-111 and #114 - 141, and Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2
NOT BRAND ECHH VOL. 1 HC
456 pgs. - collecting Not Brand Echh #1-13; and material from Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5, Avengers Annual #2, Daredevil Annual #1, Fantastic Four Annual #5 and Sgt. Fury Annual #4.
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL. 1 HC
272 pgs. – collecting Amazing Fantasy #15 and Amazing Spider-Man #1-10.
THE AVENGERS VOL. 1 HC
248 pgs. - collecting Avengers #1-10
THE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 1 HC
272 pgs. - collecting Fantastic Four #1-10
THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 1 HC
176 pgs. - collecting Hulk #1-6
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN VOL. 1 HC
208 pgs. - collecting Tales of Suspense #39-50
THE MIGHTY THOR VOL. 1 HC
280 pgs. - collecting Journey into Mystery #83-100
THE X-MEN VOL. 1 HC
248 pgs. - collecting X-Men #1-10
For more on Marvel’s 75th Anniversary, please visit marvel.com/75, like us on Facebook at facebook.com/marvel and join in the conversation on Twitter with #marvel and don’t forget to follow us at @marvel.
Hardcover: 3,016 pages
Product Dimensions: 19 x 16.8 x 13.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 33.4 pounds
On Sale: September, 3
Jessica Chastain, about “the perplexing lack of great roles for women, even when it makes financial sense” (via fuckyeahblackwidow)
Found this on Imgur. Made me tear up. Thank you Marvel.
Preview pages of Ales Kot and Marco Rudy’s Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier #1.
PREVIEW: X-MEN #19
RELEASE DATE: September 3rd
• With S.W.O.R.D.’s orbital headquarters, the Peak, literally hanging in the balance, the X-Men race into deep space to find the source of the new threat that’s emerged from the abyss.
• But little do they suspect that lurking in the shadows of the Acanti Skunkworks, a conspiracy is waiting to entangle them…
• And what’s worse is that it’s a conspiracy that has connections to the deaths of Rachel Grey’s family!
PREVIEW: ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #13
RELEASE DATE: September 3rd
• Quicksilver is reunited with his daughter, Luna…
• …But THE INHUMANS are not too happy about it!
• PLUS: could Warlock make a move on Danger?